Wednesday, March 28, 2012

KOBE: THE BENCH WARMER.


KOBE BRYANT
The weather in LA must have been brutal as coach Mike Brown thought the bench was starting to freeze over! So he sent his best man in Kobe Bryant to keep the splinters warm in the fourth quarter!

Metta World Peace, his butt freezing from sitting there on the bench had to be awakened to go out for Kobe, not once but twice.

The Grizzlies, busy dunking and rebounding, were so busy they didn’t even notice the change!

BEWARE OF SLEEPING GIANTS

TIGER WOODY
Tiger Woods forgot himself, and won the PGA Arnold Palmer at Bay Hill Club, his first PGA tour victory since a certain Thanksgiving sex scandal a few years ago precipitated the big downfall!

The Masters is two weeks away, where will Tiger be, acting like a tiger, or in the woods?

Woods closed with a 2-under 70 and won by five shots over Graeme McDowell.

"It's not like winning a major championship or anything," Woods said. "But it certainly feels really good."

CHASE UTLEY
CHASE BEING CHASE

“It’s important to get everything around my knees working correctly,” Utley told a throng of reporters. “And I think it’s going to take a little bit of time. I’m disappointed. I’m upset. I’m not happy that I’m in this situation right now, but I’m not going to let that deter me and get me down. “It’s not bad enough to have microfracture surgery. It’s not bad enough to end my career. It’s an issue I’m going to have to deal with.”

Along with being upset and disappointed, he has to sit and count all the millions they will pay him while he is sitting. Obviously you readers have never experienced this, but believe him, it is tough.

That’s all I wrote, Folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home