Sunday, April 01, 2012

HOW LONG WILL THE HONEYMOON OVER MIAMI LAST?


Hanley Ramiriz and Jose Reyes are sharing not only the infield for the Marlins, but also hairdressers, as they go about greeting each other with: Orange you happy I’m hair? They actually don’t say that, but it is the impression I am getting.

Old Hanley is being tutored at third base because he’s not as good as Jose at short. I guess you might say the Marlins feel he comes up short at that position.

BUT WHAT HAPPENS IF THINGS GO SOUTH?

Will Hanley be happy if his fielded balls are less than good percentages at third? Will his anger start to seep out and will he directed at his second favorite shortstop? I would think that he is a professional, with his pride somewhat hurt, in that they are asking him to move over because someone else is needed there. It says in essence that Hanley didn’t do the best job at short, so we try him at third.

LOUISVILLE VS. KENTUCKY…

or Petino vs. Calipari and the battle for a spot in the Final Game of the Final Four and national championship. Kentucky has a better record and should be favored, but I will root for Petino because he is a great coach who has to coach against a great coach, but is the underdog.

Both teams deserve to be in the Final Four: beating great opponents and this is the match as far as I care about the Final Four. I would think whoever comes out of this wins it all.

CABRERA
BASEBALL STARTS THIS WEEK

Hard to believe that last season, which seems to just be over, is now history and a new season has begun. I don’t know what the predictions are or will be, I don’t care to predict this season because I fear the injury bug takes over all too often. I will say this though: The Yankees and Red Sox should be interesting this season and neither will be in the World Series, and the teams to beat are the Angels and Cards, but I would put my money on Detroit.

With the addition of Fielder due to free agency and having the best player in baseball, Cabrera, this team is powerful and the pitching is strong enough to carry them all the way, yes, even past the Angels.

That’s all I wrote, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home