Wednesday, May 09, 2007

HERE’S HOPING


Now that Barry Bonds is closing in on the record, and we all know he cheated, plus lied to the Feds, I think that what is needed is for Barry to be arrested on the homerun before tying the record. Do I sound mean? I hope not as mean as screwing up the baseball books with Mr. Bond’s cheating.

Do you think Roger the Rocket Clemens is really coming back because his teammates need him, or to get a few (quite a few) million bucks for a half season of work? I would love to hold a gun to George Steinbrenner’s head like that, except as a Met fan I might pull the trigger before collecting a contract.

Now that the Mets have shaved their heads, does this mean they won’t lose anymore this season? I don’t think the Braves ever did that. I remember the A’s of the early 70’s growing hair, not shaving it off. They didn’t win everyday, just often enough for a threepeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home